What makes the Silverado 1500 such a great truck for South Portland drivers?
• The 2014 Chevy Silverado 1500 is a classic American pickup truck.
• It's a highly rated truck with a comfortable ride and low-noise interior, and it can carry your heavy loads.
• The starting engine is a 285-hp V-6, but if you need more strength, you can choose a 355-hp V-8 or a 420-hp V-8.
• It can come with several trims and engines, with maximum payload of 2,260 lbs. and max towing of 12,000 lbs., and all-wheel drive is an option on all models.
• Regular cabs offer 6.5-ft or 8-ft boxes, double cabs have a 6.5-ft box, and crew cabs have a 5'8" box or a 6.5-ft box.
• Gadget lovers can take advantage of this truck’s onboard 4G LTE Wi-Fi and wireless charging with a built-in charging pad in the center armrest.
Explore our inventory of new 2014 Chevy Silverado 1500s in South Portland to find the color and options that you're looking for. See below for more specs, or call us at (800) 607-2996 about buying or leasing a Silverado 1500.